With many prestigious brands to its name, this global beauty leader is widely represented in department stores across Australia – Myer and David Jones most notably.
In the 1990s, the client identified communication inefficiencies whereby managers needed to contact stores and floor staff individually to relay the same information. That’s when they discovered the VIPS voice technology system; a discovery that marked the beginning of their continual pursuit to improve sales team productivity nationwide.
Since those early days, our relationship with the client has gone from strength to strength.
With the ongoing rollout of new sales force productivity solutions, VIPS is now embedded in the organisation – and central to their day-to-day operations.
According to the client’s National Training Manager, the VIPS app (on laptops and iPhones) is heavily relied upon at all business levels.
‘Our business has grown dramatically since we first partnered with VIPS and we are so grateful that the VIPS team has been able to support us along the way. They are constantly innovating to keep our people and brands ahead of the game,’ she said.
Every day, VIPS is used by sales, training and HR managers to:
• Communicate with merchandisers and consultants efficiently
• Load and access training materials electronically
• Deliver consistent product training and review effectiveness
• Create and send engaging video messages to spread good news
• Calculate consultant and store productivity at a granular level
From a strategic perspective, VIPS has empowered its client to continually grow and improve by creating technology that allows them to:
• Keep sales teams motivated, focused and accountable
• Drive performance through measurability and transparency
• Ease the pressure on head office administratively and financially
‘We meet with the VIPS team regularly to discuss new challenges in our business and ways to address them. VIPS shares our vision, embraces our ideas and always looks for new opportunities to make us better. What more could we ask for?’