23 Jul “Digital Transformation” – have you really transformed?
What should digital transformation achieve?
Not all digital transformation achieves what was promised – either it doesn’t go far enough or is so clunky to use it actually slows you down – taking up valuable time. Giving you “business intelligence” which may not be that smart.
In today’s digital age, you should expect seamless and convenient-to-use IT. After all, it’s meant to be providing you with these key benefits-
- Reduced time on labour intensive tasks which add nothing to the bottom line.
- More accurate information – fewer errors as there is less manual data entry
- Clear communication which is secure on the one platform
- Increased productivity as staff get to do the work they are paid for
- Improved customer/client experience
- Cost savings by using cloud based solutions – no more expensive hardware
- Scalability – seize opportunity to grow your business knowing systems are in place
- Click of a button reporting so you know how your business is performing
Investing in great IT is a smart investment in efficiency, productivity, security, and competitiveness.
But… it’s got to work for you to achieve all these things.
Proper consultation to get the right solution.
Assistance to add your data to the application – we call it migration.
Staff training to make sure you are using your new software the way it was designed.
Merging and blending VIPS to your business so we become an extension of your IT department.
And it doesn’t stop there. As your business grows and changes we can adapt and add what you need.
As your Digital transformation partner, VIPS is the engine that keeps all cogs turning.
If it’s time to make your best move yet, contact VIPS today on 1300 788 801
Need more convincing? Why not get to know our apps in more detail here?